Thursday, April 30, 2009

30 Day Encouragment Challege

I happend to stumble across this "30 Day Encouragment Challenge" today. A day when I woke up angry at the world and started to take it out on the one person in my life who is my rock, my love, and my strength my Husband. I tell you more and more God has been speaking and I have been listening it is truly an amazing thing. So starting today I am going to do the challenge. Day 1 is the start to an amazing journey.

I am so blessed to have my Husband as MINE!! He chose me over everyone else and I don't know where I would be without him. He is so caring during all my rough times especially during "that time of the month" he is always making sure I am taken care of and have everything I need. He is just the best and I don't know where I would be without him in my life.

Have a blessed day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment