Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fruit of the Spirit


But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.
Galatians 5:22-23

I am sitting here at my desk thinking about my day and what is to come, and what I can do to make my days/weeks more interesting, more spiritual. I am trying to find my place and to learn from the Lord more and more each day and each week that comes. So I decided I am going to focus the next few weeks on the Fruit of the Spirit. Each week i will focus on one of the fruits and post what I am doing to follow it and to learn what God wants from me with it! Since I have just thought about this today I am not going to post Love until next Tuesday.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment