Thursday, April 9, 2009

Exciting News....

So anyone who knows me knows that I have wanted a puppy since the day we got married! I have always grown up with animals and always loved dogs!! Well, the husband was not so set on the idea even though he loves animals and dogs just as much as me! Well today he called me and said we can get a PUPPY!!! I am soooo thrilled. We just have some minor adjustments to make...

1. Make a fake yard on our apartment porch. I think we are going to get one of those kiddie pools and put sod in it. We want our dog to be trained to go to the door and potty outside so when we move into a house the dog is not leash trained!

2. Learn to think of our dog before ourselves when going out in the evening and for vacations.

3. Make sure we are financially ready. I would hate for our little puppy to get sick and need to go to the vet when we don't have the money to pay for it!!

Once we make sure we are ready and God willing we will be getting a cute little Pug!!! We are looking at getting him or her in the next couple of months!! I will keep you all updated!! Can't wait!!

Have a blessed day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment