Monday, April 6, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



Gosh my Monday has been full of blogging I hope everyone is enjoying their Monday as much as I am!! Heres the menu this week...easy week!!

Monday - I have bible study and my husband is going to be at a friends watching the Basketball game so we are each on our own

Tuesday - French dips w/tater tots

Wednesday - We have a concert to go to so we will probably grab Subway or something easy

Thursday - Tacos

Friday - Frozen Pizza we got a great deal at Costco 3 Digorno pizzas for 11.00 so we will make one of those and of course add our must topping Green Chile!!

Saturday - My husband loves to cook on the weekends so I will leave this day to him!

Sunday - Easter Sunday dinner at my folks house. It will consist of ham, baked potatos, and veggies or salad!

Hopefully next week won't be this busy so I can cook some good homemade creations!

"Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking if God had not made them a pleasure as well as a necessity." ~Voltaire

No comments:

Post a Comment