Friday, May 22, 2009

Caffeinated Randomness


Yea!! It is FRIDAY/3 DAY WEEKEND!! I am so happy! Even though this week has been short (I was off Monday and Tuesday celebrating the wonderful birth of my little brother well not sooo little he turned 21!!!) With that what better way to start off a great weekend then with a little caffeinated randomness!!
This weekend is going to be so busy but I am so excited because here in ABQ it is the Annual Memorial Day Wine Festival!! If you are like me Wine has become and obsession. I love to find new wines, try new wines, and learn all about wine!! It has become one of my husband and I's favorite thing to do. Even if we don't go crazy on trying a bunch of different ones doing the search for the perfect wine and enojoying a wonderful glass!!
Many people don't know that New Mexico has some of the best wines around!! There are so many vineyards around New Mexico you are sure to find some that you like. Last year a good friend and I took our men on a Northern New Mexico Wine Tour we started early one morning and drove all over northern NM going to the different vineyards!! We had a BLAST!! With that here are a few of my favorite wines and favorite vineyards to visit! If you are ever in NM make sure you take some time to stop and smell the roses well grape vines...or well drink them!!! ENJOY!!
St. Clair Winery my favorite is there Cab-Zin
Casa Rondena my favorite is their Serenade
San Ysidro Vineyards
and many many more!!!
I hope everyone has a blessed day and wonderful Memorial Holiday!!!
And for more Caffeinated Randomness visit Under Grace and Over Coffee

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful time! I hope you enjoy your long weekend:-)

    (I love wine as well-I'll have to look for some you list here!)

    ReplyDelete