Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thankfull Thursdays

I decided that I want to start thankful Thursdays on my blog. It seems that by the time Thursday rolls around my mood dampens, my negativity comes out, and I being a downward spiral to disaster. I figure if every Thursday I make it a habit to write what I am thankful for it will give me a little boost to make it to the weekend! I would love for anyone to join if you would like write a comment and put your link on their so others can see what you are thankful for as well!

I am thankful today for health insurance. I have been having some pain in my shoulder for the past THREE WEEKS and needless to say it has been everything but enjoyable. I went to the doctor today had great service, paid only my co-pay, and got most of the problem taken care of. I am thankful for health insurance in this instance because without it I may not have had the great care I did, or would have left there with a HUGE bill after x-rays and sling they gave me. So that is why I am thankful for health insurance!

What are you thankful for today?

Have a Blessed Day!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the visit and the comment.Yah!it sure give us joy when we have a thankful heart.

    ReplyDelete