Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm Back!

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

Isaiah 41:10 is a verse I came across today as I have been looking for encouragment. Most of you may have noticed that I have not posted for quite some time! I have been busy with live, love, and everything else that distracts us in our world. I am glad to come back and kind of update you on where I have been and where I hope to be going!

Where to start...My husband has been accepted to Grad School!! I am so happy for him and this will definitely help us in our future and the plans we have for ourselves. I have been worried about the fact that our time together will be limited but, as a dear friend of God told me, when we do have time together it will be special! I pray and ask you to pray as well that this will be an easy transition for us!!

Next...work! I have been with the same company for 3 years!! I love what i do and would be happy to continue in what I love but, God has presented me with another opportunity. I have taken the steps to start this new opportunity now I am learning what patience really is by waiting to see what happens and if this new opportunity is right for me! I tell you we should never ask the Lord to teach us patience because he listens!! I pray and ask you to pray as well that I hear some good news soon!

Other then that I have been trying to enjoy the last bit of our summer and spending time with wonderful people not to mention planning more fun and more times with the people I love and care about!

I have learned from this verse to not be in fear or worry in my case. That the Lord is with me and will guide me all the way!!

Have a Blessed Day!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back and congrats on all of the new happenings in your life.
    Blessings to you,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete