Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Update

Hello to all my blog family!!!

I feel I am always apologizing for being MIA lately!! BUT, I am not going to apologize anymore I have great reasons my blog life has suffered!!

First of all, I have a job!! I am so blessed that the Lord has given me a job and a steady one at that!! I am so busy at work that logging onto my blog world has suffered (I am also scared of getting caught ;o) )!!

Second, we bought a HOUSE!! Yes, the lovely husband and I have found our first home!! We close on October 19th…life now consists of repairs, carpet, flooring, paint, packing…so many fun new adventures and things to learn about!! I love our home I will post pictures and promise to be better at blogging once our life settles down!!!

I am thinking and praying about all of you all the time!!! Have a blessed day!!

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment